Aug 11, 2012

PARTY FOR 2 IN THE MEADOW

Hi! Yesterday was a GREAT day, I finally saw my best friend again after 5 weeks, I guess. And we had so much fun! We went out for a picnic in the meadow! We enjoyed our strawberries, chips, fanta, cupcakes, and cookies. Talked about everything, danced in the meadow, laughed and had such a good time. I haven't got pictures of the picnic but here is another picture of a few days ago. This afternoon finally a outfit post!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- Tell me how your day was yesterday, and I wish you all a beautiful new day, Enjoy! - 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Klinkt als een heerlijk dagje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the top!
    Check out http://blog.cyeoms.com/ !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of this post!